08-25-2010, 09:52 AM   #34
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F360C View Post
I was about to pull the plug on this sunday when I got up and it was raining but then my buddy with the imola red e46 m3 called me a pussy when I went down stairs to tell him lets not go. So at that point my man hood was called into question so I had no choice but to go! In the end I am totally glad I went! There is really no better group to autox with then the PCA. I ended up 12th over all even though I was on my street tires. I tried to hold the Z4 banner high but I screwed my self on my best run. The only shitty part is that a bunch of people in my run group decided to take off after they were done their runs which was a tad bit dick. It ment I was out there pretty much alone at my station in the pouring rain having to work the radio, hold the flag and shag cones. Did I mention I hate marshalling?

Both of you should come out to englishtown this sunday for the opening lapping. It is a good starter track day for beginners and WAY WAY better then autox
Yea I noticed few p-cars leaving as well. I told my friend who was taking the pics to take my car and drive my gf so she can grab breakfast while I worked the 2nd session. Sucks you worked your station alone, we had 3 people at mine. I think had I stuck around for the final dry runs in the afternoon though I would've gotten alot better time.

Last edited by 3002 tii; 08-25-2010 at 04:53 PM..
Appreciate 0