View Single Post
      05-24-2010, 04:26 PM   #8
SilentNight
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW Z4 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huz-Z View Post
I would drive the car over to them tomorrow morning and tell them you will be back Friday before closing time to colect either the car with the roof working or a suitable replacement Z4M roadster with the roof working.

This is not a POS Dodge - its a BMW, a premium automobile and you deserve having this corrected immediately at this point, especially as the car was purchased CPO.

I think its time for Mr. Nice Guy to go away for a while and get in their face. This is not the remote manipulator arm on the space shuttle for cripe sake - its a convertible top. Options: they should fix it or pull the entire unit (electrics, motor, mechanical etc) and replace with new. Accept nothing less.
good advice. The car goes back in this Wednesday. I just can't believe that I took it there and it worked (although it was very slow going up and down due to the low fluid) and when I picked it up, nothing. It doesn't even make a sound. And of course it is FINALLY a beautiful week here in Ohio where I could actually have the top down. This is such a pain in the ass.
Appreciate 0