View Single Post
      10-05-2016, 08:34 PM   #253
Arsonism
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 M Coupe

Good to see you again tiltmode43, it's pretty strange to see the time line for all of this and it almost makes me a little happy that I started a thread for it to really keep the events in some chronological order.

I'm sorry to hear that you've also gone through similar experiences. I have to say, having another car to drive around definitely makes things a little easier, but unfortunately in my case it's like paying for a brand new M car at this point while driving a basic (and worn down) 3 series. I wish it wasn't the case, but that's what I've wound up with for a while. I suppose I'm really just grateful that all things in my life haven't stopped around this vehicle, but I definitely feel set back by it.

I hope you're right about being able to look back and laugh at it. I think I'll hold my head up having known I got through everything and that I came up with the funds to keep the car. That's a thought that's been long removed and is in the back of my mind, considering that's how I felt around February. I wonder if it'll be the same when I pick it up this time or if it's going to be like another... "We gotcha again!" moment. I'm definitely running short on emotions behind the whole ordeal just to refrain from entering a world of negativity. I know I'll be happy to drive the Z again, and to really get out and do some events in the area with the car, but it's hard to think that way when I have no idea when I'll be getting the car back. Seriously miss the car world these days.

If I make my way out to Cali I'll definitely take you up on that. Maybe it'll be in the Z! If not then I'll surely be out that way to visit the national and state parks... That's a dream that hasn't happened yet either so I'll be looking your way sooner or later.