View Single Post
      06-10-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

The Z is gone and her new replacment....

Well as many of you know i had to sell the Z and get something more practical, wifes orders

so i asked her what her idea of pratical was and she said 4 seats and an auto so thats all i needed and i went to work...

found this baby in MIAMI and was on a plane the next day. drove it back and had a blast the whole way home.

320HP and 7sp dual clutch (auto) manual tansmission. hey at least i met half way....

i know it fails in comparison with the sexy lines of the Z but its still a blast to drive and i can fit 4, so she cant complain plus its to me what made a BMW a BMW before they got all big and bloated......ive owned a few E30 iS's and a 2002 and loved them this brings me back to those cars even if its completly different.

i find the stubby proportions and tall greenhouse part of the charm as thats what the E-series was before they got all sleek and squatty i guess this is the last of the E series now their on the F's which im having trouble warming up to.

anywho the Z is now getting ready to be given to her new owner, my mother who desperatly wanted the car, and i know she will enjoy it as much as i did.

best part is its still in the fam and my dad was like you can buy it back whenever you want lolol...... shhhhhh....

so im still a part of the club and forum and wont be far now i have a lot to learn with this car as its my first Turbo...

here are some pics, she just turned a year old this month.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by -c-; 07-16-2013 at 11:27 PM..
Appreciate 0