View Single Post
      12-07-2010, 11:24 PM   #6
F360C
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E86 S54

Good advice!

I must be very lucky because I have an incredible dealer that does eveything I ask and keeps me informed the whole way. They have never once even so much as mentioned my mods and it effecting warranty work being done even when sometimes it should have. In fact most time they give me a thumbs up for the mods. Not only that but they make sure to save me special loaner cars because they know I am performance guy. They will always make space in the schedule for me no matter how busy they are. I do at every chance I get thank them for their incredible service and tell them how much it means to be able to trust them with my car. It is not only important to be on good terms with the SA but also the mechanic working on your car. I am on a first name basis with most of the techs at my dealership and always make sure to go in the back and thank them for the work they do on my car. With that said they usually only ever put the same tech on my car and will call and make sure it is okay to let another one work on it. I guess I am just super lucky with my dealership. I am on good terms with everybody that works there... even the receptionist gives me a hug every time i walk in.

07 Z4 M Coupe AW/IR

Last edited by F360C; 12-08-2010 at 03:36 PM..
Appreciate 0