Thread: The tire thread
View Single Post
      06-30-2011, 05:20 PM   #19
onelove
Track Head
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4M

Street : NT05 - Been through 2 sets, awesome tire that can be driven on the track quite well without getting too greasy. That being said they do get loud towards the wear bars, first set I got 14-15k Miles out of and 2 track days, this set lasted me about 8k miles and 3 track days (although really pushing them in advance groups and scrubbing a ton of life in the process)

That being said I've now driven the Pilot Super Sports since and they will be the next tire going on my car. They offer great grip in the dry, phenomenal wear, and are super consistent in the wet. Now that I have dedicated track tires these make the perfect tire to drive spirited on the street.

Track - NT01 a great track tire that wears down to the cords and is relatively affordable compared to Hoosier R6s for the grip level they provide.