View Single Post
      08-08-2012, 05:15 AM   #21
pal
Captain
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupe

I am running the KW Clubsports and the Turner bolt/washer kit with 18x8.5 et38 and 12mm spacers (effective offset is 26) up front with lots of room to the perch. With your 9.5et22 setup you have 9mm less room on the inside which is a bit less that the total room I have - so you are borderline already. If you lower the car to move the perch down into the barrel area of the wheel, you will get the space on the inside but may start to rub on the outside. Def curious to how you and F360C solved this ...

I am running 7 clicks clockwise for compression and 12 clicks for rebound up front and 7/11 out back. With -1.8° out back and -2.3° up front and 245/275 PS2s all around, the car was a little "loose"/tail happy (for me) at Lightning on Monday at its first outing.

I was running KW V3s for about 2 years before the switch and the Clubsports offer a crisper steering response and the car seems to have more grip than before- I can run about the same lap times and feel like there is more in the tank. I will have more feedback after getting more time on this setup.

Bottom line - if you track the car more than 7-8 days a year and the road around you are decent, the Clubsports are the way to go. If the roads around you have lots of expansion joints, construction transitions etc, then V3s are a better all around setup.
Appreciate 0