ManoSpeed
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevedotmil View Post
I can see everyone's point of view so far from the replies. I just got an e-mail from the salesman that sold me my current car. He told me that they have an E85M that's getting prepped for sale. The reason why I didn't originally get the M that was there was they wouldn't budge any more on the asking price given that it was an M. The one they have now is an 06 with 46K on the clock and it's not a CPO car as listed. It's Interlagos with extended Black leather. They are asking 28.8 for it but NADA has it listed for around 27,400. The other problem is that I just bought my 3.0i and my first payment isn't till next month. I just got my plates and I'm pretty sure the lovely lady who is my wife will tell me not no but hell NO given the circumstances. Just out of curiosity sake I'm going to go check it out and see what the numbers are if I should make the switch. NADA listed my car right at 30K as a trade so I will be over by about 2K since I had some left over from my trade that they paid off. Probably won't happen but who knows. Crazier things have happened lately.

If you can pay 2K-4K more and get the M, it's definitely worth it, but I think for 30K and change you should be able to get much lower mileage.

Don't forget the old addage. "You live once".
Appreciate 0