03-09-2008, 10:44 AM   #4
1st_Knight
'Entwicklung 85 - Zukunft4'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 Z4 SMG DINAN S1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerZealot View Post
Might I bug you for which shop you went to in SD? My friend went to a shady one in San Marcos, he wants to find a different one to get his resonators removed (non-z content) Install looks great, the first installed shot makes it looks like its sitting really far left but then I realized the stock exhaust follows the same pattern. The other shots from different angles make it look great, the tips look good, wish they were bigger though. We need to meet up so I can hear that exhaust. As well as check out all your other Dinan goodies. Thanks for the post

No problem...FYI, before taking my car to the Midas Shop located on 5880 Miramar Road, I had checked with AAA Club of CA and the Better Business Bureau, and during the last 3 years, this shop had no filed compliants. The other shops that I looked into had at least 1-2 customer complaints with resolved and runresolved complaints.

If it is of any consolation, while I was waiting for the exhaust to be installed I was chatting with another customer there and he had mentioned to me that he has been a loyal customer to this shop on Miramar Road for almost 2 years, and he was very happy with both there pricing of services and goods. So, I knew I had made an excellent choice.

So, if you or your friends decide to go there, talk to John, and he will take care of everything...
Appreciate 0