View Single Post
      03-24-2009, 01:05 PM   #6
jgorman13
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0i, 2008 C300 Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
I realize it is going to be more in NYC, but it is not as expensive as most would think if you get the right company.

I pay more to insure my 1991 Mustang LX (slow version) with liability only than I do to insure my motorcycle. I know what he is talking about though because Allstate and another company (can't remember which one) quoted me ~$2,500 a year to insure the bike before I found State Farm. I would have thought $1,000 was cheap at that point in time.
this is interesting news. I'm definitely going to call them later and check it out. Geico gave me a 2600 a year quote for the entry yamaha FZ6R. To the other guy: my whole family has Harleys so i kinda got pushed into it after the sport bike deal fell through. I've driven both a yamaha cruiser and a harley, and I like the fact that the H-D is a smaller bike with more power. The smaller bikes on the yamaha line are too underpowered for me, and the bigger bikes are not comfortable for me.

Anyway, Thanks hawkeye, now I have to call around. But I too am leaning towards the Iron I THINK lol.
Appreciate 0