11-28-2016, 09:58 PM   #16
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakyDog View Post
I posted that on 11/3, before the election. I have no issues with Donald or Hillary, I really just want to be able to do what I enjoy. I like to drive, vacation, shoot, drive my RZR, mountain bike, ski, kayak, drink, work and save for retirement. As long as I can do these things, the president really does not impact my life. I know it does, but really the reaction of the left is surreal.
My second amendment rights are the biggest issue I have with any candidate. Heck for that matter all of my amendment rights!
I like cheap fuel, but also understand that it is a limited resource.

Really when it all comes down to it, I just want to be king of the USA and kick everyone off of my roads so I can drive and drive

Steve
It's called the "Bill of Rights".
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."

Last edited by Efthreeoh; 11-29-2016 at 05:37 AM..
Appreciate 0