SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsesd View Post
Congrats! Great choice and specs. I am building an m3 myslef right now in very simular specs. I think i want to order individual though in blue velvet with black interior. The coupe is going to be a toy. I want a sports car with room for my daughter and next child.
Thanks!

I really wanted to get the Sakhir Orange or blue contrasting stitching, but that's another ~$2300 over and above the Executive Package and the Black Full Merino Leather. Decided on the LED lights instead and I'll code them to the Euro spec so that they will work they way they were designed to!

I hope you're aware that M4 and especially M3 allocations have been very hard to get this year (YMMV in Canada). Plan well ahead!

Appreciate 0