View Single Post
      07-23-2015, 02:57 PM   #51
kzflags
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 C63 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Relevancy is a funny word, it'll mean different things to different folks. I think they'll likely finish around 4-6 in the East. They were 6th last year and will be a better team with Jabari back, MCW having a full offseason with the team, Giannis getting better, and the additions of Grevis Vasquez and Greg Monroe. Now I'm not saying they're in for a title run, but they will be a relevant team in the East.

Indiana lost their entire front court, which hurts badly...but they do get Paul George back and Monta Ellis was a nice pickup.

The Bulls have the talent to be the best team in the East. I think they quit on Thibs last year and this year will be a fresh start with Hoiberg and his more uptempto offense. Pending health, which is asking alot, this team could win the East.
dont doubt the bulls possibly being the 1 seed at all. lebron has been putting it in cruise control last couple of years during the regular season. Come playoff time though, can team keep up with them? bulls are essentially bringing the same team back that only won 2 games in the east semis (with rose hitting a prayer), hawks lose demarre carroll (bazemore stepping up? doubt it), washington and indiana no chance in hell.
Appreciate 0