View Single Post
      05-08-2009, 02:33 AM   #66
Mikewarlover
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: white

its one amazing car to drive ... yes in the really right corners it isn't as delicate as a Z4M but out on da track it is hugely fun and hugely exciting and hugely easy to drive. This car just grips and grips and will never (i mean never) let go rain or dry. On the later half of the track day it poured with rain and for me it was piece of cake. I could follow the rwd cars on the track while listenning to radio. I actually lapped a 335 xi .... the bmw xi seemed useless compared to STI's four wheel drive.

After the wet track day i am in love with the car. I would seriously recommand it to anyone who want some practicality and common sense after getting bored with their Z4.... And i mean i am loving this car this much and it is still stock with a tune and some suspension work the STI will run rings around pretty much anything under the 100k mark. (beside GTR and Z06 i guess but GTR is basicly same formula with more computer gismo to make it faster and Z06 is just not livable on a daily basis)