mfanatic325
///M-fanatic
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '01 911 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by just2talented View Post
Did you look at diffsonline.com ?
Yes sir, but if I recall correctly, they were a couple hundred bucks more expensive for a similar type of built unit. And before I could get a chance to reach out to them, Performance Gearing had already won over my business with their professionalism

Not to diss diffsonline or anything, but I highly doubt the overall transactional process could be any better. I'm not sure if the professionalism stems from the fact that these are very specific speciality items, but in any case, more vendors and shops need to have the same kind of attitude towards customer service in general. For me personally, I feel like the buyer experience has just been redefined by Jim @ Performance Gearing and I'm ecstatic about it.

For those that know me, I rarely ever dump this kind of money. I mean heck, I didn't address this diff issue for well over a year. I'm sure 85%+ of owners out there would've had it fixed long ago. I literally waited and bided all this time out of reluctance to spend money. But I truly feel like PG deserves my business, and I have yet to regret it. My diff was shipped out via FedEx last Friday from Arizona, and it should arrive at my shop by Wednesday. Perhaps I'll drop the car off this weekend to get the diff swapped out

Last edited by mfanatic325; 04-28-2014 at 09:08 AM..
Appreciate 0