11-15-2011, 06:47 PM   #8
Wes_R
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Batmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsesd View Post
Wow^ great work! A lot of people don't appreciate a good detail, your posts really show how much work is really involved.
Thanks! I'm glad you appreciate what goes into turning out a good detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddyshk View Post
It's a shame that within a week or two most of these owners would have these cars back to their own standards... Great work however
If they maintain it properly after every wash it looks just as good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoGeo View Post
Thought I'd give Wes a bump. This guy's work is amazing.

He managed to fit me in this weekend on extremely short notice. I wanted the car detialed, before I wrap her up for the winter. She's all put away as of today .

Wes restored my Imola red seats which where looking quite dirty. I couldn't belive the difference. And what I love most is that the interior is not overly greasy looking. Everything has that factory look -- event the floor mats.

I wanted to have a stage 1 paint correction done, but there was no time for that. [he had my car in at 9:00, and out at 18:00 -- on a Sunday no less] Regardless, what was done looked fantastic.

This guy is a stand up businessman, and a true professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
Haha thanks bro I really appreciate the good review.

Also I just wanted to add a link to a new write up I did on a e90 M3 here http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...7#post10809847
Appreciate 0