View Single Post
      05-23-2012, 07:20 AM   #37
kennyfrc
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran@Evolve View Post
Beta has asked me to provide some dyno graphs.

Here is a UK specification Z4M (Has Euro Headers as stock) running equivalent US 93 Octane. No other modifications.

Please ignore the overall figures as this on our Dyno Dynamics which reads lower than what you are used to seeing on Dyno Jets.

It is the delta that is important.

[/url]

Here is a US Z4M with CSL headers, Exhaust and 100 octane fuel. Car was previously tuned by another unknown company. So the baseline is already tuned.

[/url]

I am not sure where some of the gains mentioned in this thread have come from! Must be a typo somewhere!

Realistic gains as can be seen on the dyno graphs is 14-17 WHP and 8-10 WTRQ. This only tells the story on WOT. Read our many reviews on the S54 engine to see how customers like the improved drivability with out tunes.

As FlipM3 has pointed out we can definitely remove CEL for cat delete/sport cats.

We have not developed AlphaN programming for the Z4M yet.

If you buy the tune now and need update later to account for a modification the cost would be $150.

Here is a picture of the Evolve-R in action on a Z4M.

Irman,

I have a few questions:

1). Is it possible to turn off the 02 sensors for the cats without having the car read "NOT READY"?

2). I have the OEM Euro headers on my car; What kind of gains have you seen on a stock euro Z4M?

3). Can you leave the rev limiter at the stock setting?

4). Does evolve optimize for 93 octane with a different tune or, the tune the same for 91/93?

5). Do you adjust the throttle mapping? With the OEM tune the car is lazy out of sport mode and too aggressive with it on.

Thanks for your help!

Mods: OEM Euro Headers, RPI Scoop

Daily: 2010 Tacoma Double Cab
Appreciate 0