06-06-2007, 04:09 AM   #8
GP20
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Z4M, F80 M3, 991.2 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoBimmer1 View Post
GP20...please purchase some M6 replicas or heck, the real deal, then get tired of them please....I will buy them from you!
C'mon get the M6 rims already. Friends don't let friends drive stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_roger View Post
I haven't even gone through that many pairs of sneakers since '05
Neither have I. I always hold out for the 2 for $79 deal at Foot Locker.

Quote:
I think those wheels look great on your Silver Grey, and the deep dish on the rear is what really makes them stand out. If you're already bored of them, then hopefully your next set will also have deep dish rears. Any ideas what style you'll be going for next?
Quote:
Originally Posted by inTgr8r View Post
GP20- LOL.... here we go again
Whats next????
No idea what I'm getting next yet. I don't know, I might get something without a lip this time. They'll definitely be something light weight. I tried the CSL replicas (30lbs each) and will never go down that route again. BIGGEST POS I've owned; what a waste of money they were - and I was dumb enough to spend another $1K (had to do it twice) to refinish them to the slightly darker gray color. I would've gotten the ZCP's instead of the fake CSL's had I at that time known that the ZCP's only cost $1675 shipped from Tisher BMW. I do love the authentic CSL / ZCP wheels though, just not the reps. Would it be considered a downgrade if I got the authentic CSL wheels to replace my RGR's?

my m-roady with the fake csl's before:

Last edited by GP20; 06-06-2007 at 04:30 AM..
Appreciate 0