01-09-2013, 05:12 PM   #26
Caddyshk
M = Midlife Crisis
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MC Interlagos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike519 View Post
They are not connecting the ride side pipe to the X so the X pipe will be "relatively" straight. They said they will pack it so that the total length is 850mm (34 inches I think). It will weigh 6.5kg and each muffler is 6.5kg...19.5kg total. BA allows me 23kg per bag and I always take duffel bags on BA with no charge so I am not worried.
Don't have the measurement for the X-Pipe but I think it's about 4'. Good luck getting it home. I brought an Eisenmann e92 system home on the plane last year from Vancouver for a friend (purchased in the parking lot of the Sutton Place Hotel). What a bitch - never again, included a full unpacking and repacking in security with an agent who couldn't even get the box on the inspection table. I guess these things look like a small nuclear device in the screening machine
SS Race Cans, RE X Pipe, DKF Sec 1, Fabspeed Headers, OE STB, AS Shifter, Dave Z CDV, GC Coil Overs, Stoptech lines, Hawk DTC Pads, RE Clutch Stop, RE Transmission Mounts, Vibra-Technics Engine Mounts, Poly FCAB & RTAB, LeatherZ M Shift Boot, Tekarbon Rear Spoiler, CF Grills, Advan RS DGM
Appreciate 0