11-26-2014, 12:41 AM   #80
ANILE8
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupé - Carbon Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfanatic325 View Post
I honestly have no idea. VF never gives much detail. They just ask for more money and never come up with a real fix. Just bandaid on the wound to cover up the mess

But they said it should be around $400 to get it updated. I just can't afford the downtime on the car
Hello mfanatic325, I am very sorry to be reading about the problems and how some forum members might not be very helpful to others.

If another person had a problem after spending so much time and money and I could help; then why not?

It is shocking that VFE are basically wiping their hands of this problem from a good customer who just wants what they paid for.

If I was going FI the VF kit looks awesome and maybe nicer than the ESS counterpart but if you are 100hp down then the problem should be easy to troubleshoot one would think for them.

I know 007M has also bought this kit, not sure how they are getting on as there is no further info on the progress of their install or the results.

Once again this sucks
Nitron NTR R3 | StopTech Trophy Sport STR-60 380x32mm / StopTech Trophy Sport STR-40 355x32mm | Bridgestone RE-71RS | ADV.1 | CDV Delete | TMS Rear Camber Arms | RE Diablo's | 4.10 Gears | Euro Headers | RTD REVO1 Short Shifter
Appreciate 0