06-15-2011, 03:16 PM   #32
Z4Murder
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: > speed limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelove View Post
I've used my NT05s at the track as well, problem I ran into is as I got quicker, going faster on the NT05s was indeed possible, at the cost of wear. It wasn't until the treadblocks caused angular wear on the outside tires to the point 50% life was gone after 1 weekend that I decided it was time for track wheels. I've since gone NT01s and track wheels and wish I would have done it sooner, it also allows me to go with a better wearing / less noisy tire on the street (the NT05s get very loud as you approach the half wear mark)
Yea i can see what you're saying. I'm a noob when it comes to track driving though. ive had these on for a short period of time so i have yet to experience the wear and noise issues. time will tell if i purchase these again. I do like the price though. next up is probably star specs
Appreciate 0