12-31-2013, 12:02 PM   #47
Twisted Six
CarbonFiber Engineer @ ZeroMassMotorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4si-coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Six View Post
A few more names added to the GB list. To get in before the deadline just copy/paste and PM me your contact info as below, Then I'll secure your spot.

Name-Joe Mhama
Cell #-949-000-0000
Email- zeromassinfo@gmail
Shipping address- note if Business or residential please.
Cloth choice- 2x2 Twill, V-weave.
Additional Q's?--

Updated list as of 10-30-13

1)-Dark Schnitzer---------2x2 Twill-V-weave.
2)-inTgr8r----------------2x2 Twill-standard-weave --------------------------( Info received)-(SHIPPED 9/25)
3)-VinnieAces------------ 2x2 Twill----------------------------------------------(Info ?)
4)-cfine88----------------2x2 Twill -standard weave--------------------------( car sold)
5)-Finnegan--------------2x2 Twill - standard weave ?------------------------(Info received )
6)-NEKO ---------------- 2x2 Twill-V-Weave-----------------------------------(Info ?)
7)-mexicobmw------------1x1 Plain weave--------------------------------------( Info ?)
8)-habitat412-------------1x1 Plain weave---------------------------------------( Info received)
9)-doktore----------------2x2 Twill V-weave------------------------------------( Info ?)
10)-RobMCoupe-----------2x2 Twill----------------------------------------------( info received)
11)- Jumbosock-------------------------------------------------( doing moonroof instead)6-4-13
12)-GCDC-----------------2x2 Twill - standard weave-------------------------( Partial info received)
13)-Urluz3n---------------2x2 Twill- standard weave--------------------------( Info received)
14)-2point0---------------2x2 Twill-V-weave-------------------------------------(Partial info received)
15)-GP20------------------2x2 Twill-----------------------------------------------(info received)
16)-Valhalla1*------------1x1 Plain weave---------------------------------------(info received)
17)- Mirko-----------------1x1 Plain weave-(interested in seal)----------------(info received)
18)-v3.2mc-------------------2x2 Twill------------------------------------------( Info received)
19)-mspeed-------------------2x2 Twill------------------------------------------(info received)
20)-bvnguyenp----------------2x2 Twill------------------------------------------(info received)
21)-BlackoutZ4MC------------2x2 Twill ------------------------------------------(infö recieved)

Update. If you don't see next to your name reading "info received", I'll need your guys info to proceed. Please PM me ASAP!

NOTE: Group buy price effective till year end or Dec 31 2013. I have taken a long time to come to market so I feel I should be fair for those who waited for pictures to decide.

Guys, there have numerous PM's with inquiries about getting on the list. People get busy and forget to reply etc. Please advise your friends from here if your online more than they are.
Don't sweat the details of selection of materials if this is holding you up. The materials can be dealt with on the day I begin your build. Get on the list today to avoid a price increase outside of the Group Buy.

~TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF GROUP BUY PRICING!!~
Appreciate 0