View Single Post
      01-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #17
TAL2GK
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M Coupe, 2017 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3.2mc View Post
18" style 313's in e9x fitment, ala 335is...
Updating the thread - v3.2mc was a huge help in getting me hooked up with a dealer willing to sell me the 313's at the BMWCCA price. After looking over the pics on his previous ride and remembering I wanted a stock look (just a better stock look than my 16" style 104's were providing me), I decided on the 313's once it looked like they would be more affordable than the huge prices I was finding for them online.

I called my local dealer, Hendrick BMW, and was quoted a price averaging over $600/wheel. I even quoted THEM the price it should be, and was told it was lower than their cost. Eric got me to the dealer in Des Moines, who had no problem providing them at the cost I was told (averaged $360/wheel).

At the end of the day, the advice I received on here was priceless. I was very close to going with Apex EC-7 or VMR VB3 and I'm confident I'd have been happy with either of those purchases. Those 313's were just calling to me. I'll post pics once I get them and finish exploring my options for rubber.
Appreciate 0