View Single Post
      05-12-2013, 09:53 PM   #1
ssmith96
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328xi

Offering Hand Wash/Detailing @ Low Prices - Starting at $40 Updated W/ Before & After

Hello fellow BMW lovers!

I'm offering the services I usually only do for friends for what I believe to be low prices to help pay for mods to my car/insurance/what have you.

THIS THERAD HAS CONSTANT UPDATES OF BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES FOR CARS, SCROLL TO SEE MORE!

Here are my price points:

$40 - Basic Hand Wash, Car is washed carefully, wheels clean, a wax as you dry is applied.
$50 - Ultimate Wash, Everything from basic wash, but the interior is vacuumed and trim pieces cleaned.
$60 - Wash and Wax - Everything from ultimate, but a meguiars synthetic wax is applied and buffed to perfection.

and finally!

$80 will get you everything mentioned above, plus scratches (the kind that you cannot feel with a fingernail) removed with a polishing compound.

$100 gets you all of the above, but instead of meguairs wax, the car will have a Carnauba wax applied.

I am happy to help everyone out at every price point, you can come to me or I can come to you for only 10 dollars more if you're not too far from me! E-mail me with any questions!

-Scott

scottsmithld@icloud.com

Water is always removed from tight spots with an air gun!:
Appreciate 0