View Single Post
      01-18-2012, 01:38 PM   #1
loyddobbler88
Rep
Drives: 2003 z4 3.0i

Z4 Angel Eye Headlights HID???

Hey everyone, the headlights on my z4 are getting some pretty bad sun damage, cracking and everything, and I'm on the verge of buying these black halo aftermarket lights on ebay but am not sure if I will run into some trouble with installing them or not. Reason being, my oem lights are HID's and the the ones they sell on ebay come in Hid and non-hid form, obviously non-hid being a good amount less. Question is can I just wire the non-Hid headlights on my car using the existing HID I have? And I know that question sounds confusing and a little stupid but that what Im left with after speaking to some guy from one of these halo dealers in California. He told me that I can just buy the cheaper non-hid headlights and since my car came with HID's just hook them up to the existing wires and bam you have HID's. Only problem? Someone from another company today told me thats 100% false! I dont know what to believe now and really want to get rid of these old sun cracked lights already. I value your thoughts and opinions, throw them at me! thanks everyone!
Appreciate 0