12-21-2010, 11:50 AM   #9
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_130i_oz View Post
Does anyone know what part/s I would need to change my rear licence plate lights to be LED like on the later model BMW's?

I have a z4mc

Thanks
We do have the License Plate LED lights available for your Z4MC. I'll go ahead and shoot you over a PM with more details!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbedown View Post
i ordered that same exact model from **********s and they both sides burned out. and fwiw, i really don't think i'll use them again. i've ordred 2x from mb and both times i've gotten burned (pun not intended). their return policy blows... in this case, they wouldn't issue a cash refund even though the product died within 2 weeks since receiving them, total bs. only thing they offered was *credit, which is useless when 99% of their products are overpriced.
You're correct as we do have a return and refund policy that you agree to when placing your order either online or over the phone. However, we do also have a warranty that is associated with the City Vision Lighting products. Have you contact our warranty department? You should have been provided with the option of getting a replacement at no extra cost to you. I'm sure that we can get something worked out and I'll shoot you over a PM.
Appreciate 0