12-04-2012, 02:00 PM   #65
VF-Engineering
Major
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerobod View Post
Mail order works to Canada!!! Do it!!!

The VF kits are home installable, compared with needing an approved vendor install with the ESS VT500 kit. With the Vivid Racing sale last week, it was US$7160 shipped to Calgary for the VF480 kit (plus about 12% total for duty, GST and brokerage). I decided on the 480 vs the 570 due to not wanting to do headers and clutch and upgrade the oil cooler at the moment, may upgrade to 570 in the future.
Thanks for the order!
Who'd you buy it through if you don't mind me asking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
what i love is theirs subtle differences on each kit, different blowers, different choice of charge cooling... different choice of BOVs.... ones that look better than others, oil coolers, ect ect...
im so pleased the z4m platform as a whole is getting the attention it deserves, more to the market means better prices for us all.... i can say however... for the prolonged track usage i do, the s/c unit choice, A/A cooling, oil cooling, tune ect im very happy with my choice and even now id still go the same route..... ;-)

VF, G-power...... all awesome stuff, im really looking forward to seeing these kits get beaten up at the track a few times and to get some reports back, but for all intents and purposes, im so pleased the z4m is getting the attention it deserves. As Rated will say, these cars with boost, suspension work ect ect become very different animals!!! i LOVE my z4m, even after all these years, it still gives me the super proud feeling!!

Well done VF, and more so rated for being the first.....
Thanks, Beedub! I've always wanted a Z4M simply because of the way it looks from behind, plus the go-kart feeling when you sit inside.

btw- I'm still waiting to hear back about the Pulley Cap. I'll PM your reply when I get word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfanatic325 View Post
I'm just going to wait for pricing to come down
Then I'll jump on a kit hehehe.
I think by that time, any and all issues will be known and hopefully ironed out. Mainly I'm concerned about overheating at the track.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
I'm so tempted. If it wasn't for CA I might have already jumped on one of these. So I guess it's a good thing

Beautiful kit, can't wait to see more installs and some track experiences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifto88 View Post
group buy?

You guys read my mind. I'm getting PM's about it like crazy not just on this forum either.

I want to get a feeler, so if VF or one of our dealers setup the group buy, who would be down to place a 10% deposit?

*I'm getting track info from EAS and dynos from our testing as we speak...
Appreciate 0