10-06-2011, 05:31 PM   #8
v3.0si
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Z4C 3.0si

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbedown View Post
Hope you took pics and documented the install. Did you end up using Pegasus for parts? Also any issues when the wheel is at full lock?
i have just the driver's side done. i plan on disassembling it, documenting, mirroring for the passenger's, writing up the DIY, and posting all by saturday night.

i have no idea who Pegasus is...? what you see above is a mix between E90LCI brake ducts and an internal bass port from partsexpress.com. it sounds ghetto when i say it out loud, but it actually works pretty well.

no issues that i've seen from full lock, but i'll keep an eye on it. the air guide does not go through the fog lamp access panel. instead, i've positioned the exit farther in, and slightly lower, than the ///m cars' duct exit. it seemed silly to me to dump the air onto the tire when going straight. the way i have it positioned, the air is sent inside. a better way to say it is... with the wheel is straight and you're looking through the duct, you can directly see the brakes, knuckle, etc.

Last edited by v3.0si; 10-07-2011 at 09:31 PM..
Appreciate 0