10-23-2012, 10:00 PM   #105
johanness
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4MC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated M Roadster View Post
If every kit needs extensive tweaking to fit things like the front mount, then no it was not designed well enought to qualify as user friendly. My statement was not difficult to understand; so why try to argue it?

When I said physically, it was implied that the physical install involved "getting it right". You're arguing for the sake of arguing (and you'll probably continue to). I do agree that it is a good idea from a liability stand point to have pre approved shops do the install, but what ESS assumes is that everyone that isn't a pre approved shop, is a idiot. What annoys me is that they assume people are idiots, not that they decided to only have certain shops do the install...
Not arguing, sorry. Explaining to Tikamak why there's no hope for his friend to do the install... and with very good reason. A couple of topics over at iPhoneEngineers build thread should give all the necessary examples. I don't know if ESS assumes everyone's an idiot or not, but like it or not that's the way it is.
Appreciate 0