Rated M Roadster
Captain
Rep
Drives: F10 M5, i3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikamak View Post
Beedub, look at my reasoning:
VF = some e46 blown motor builds have made me scared of this kit,
EAS still having issues, VF not posting up any technical data for me, sent them a mail and still no reply

ESS = refuse to give me the vt2-500 without being installed in house, unless I accept without warranty

Gpower = more expensive than the above, I dunno how drivable is the car, ironZ4M is a little busy these days, not replying on whatsapp, Gpower in Germany wants 7k euros for it, and frankly for the power and the other insane dealer price offers I have from other SC companies, this is more expensive. If EUR/USD spot was any closer to 1, I would have pulled the trigger after some discussion to use the T1-522 instead of T1-518

HPF= turbo build, trusted tuner, just need to wait on John to finish creating the piggy back for the mss70, if they can do that in the next couple of months, I will pull the trigger, but certainly not buy the tuner kit and have tuning hell.

I hope you didn't think I was jumping into HpF, I would never do that, I only buy bolt on reliable crap for my little stress reliever. No point in owning it if it would cause more stress.
Let me clarify a bit...

VF= had a few problems in the past (as most every company has had); everything was fixed and they produce an amazing product. Just look at their E9x kits, etc.

ESS= another great option. In my emails to them, they assume everyone interested in their kits are incompetent fools and don't know how to install a simple SC kit (huge turn off for me); which sounds like your experience as well.

G-power= it's expensive and we don't know if it actually produces the torque that we've all been led to believe... (need pic of dyno still)

HPF= is not even available or anywhere close; so it's completely not an option at all.

CURRENT ll F10 M5 l E85 Z4MR l I01 i3 REX
SOLD ll E70 X5M l E85 Z4MR VF570 l E36/7 Z3MR l E36 328i
Appreciate 0