Cyclops
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 E91 328i & 07 E86 M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeybritches View Post
He doesn't have the title yet, from what I understand... and the remaining amount to be paid is the buyer's only bargaining piece. He's waiting for both parties to come to an agreement before releasing the funds. I'm not agreeing one way or another. Yes, it should have happened before the sale. Given the current situation, both parties should agree to an amount that would allow the seller to release the title upon receipt of the specified funds.
As others mentioned, both are holding onto their leverage $7K & Title and neither will give up that leverage until they get what they want so escrow is the solution here. However my issue isn't with that, it's with the fact that buyer wants to be compensated for damage done to the car upon his instruction to cover the bumper with tape, the seller didn't intentionally cover damaged paint, that just doesn't make send to me and IMO is just not right.

That's it for my 2 cents.
2007 #1432 ///M Coupe Silver Gray - KW V3 Coilovers - AFE Intake - Strong-Strut Brace - Status Grupee Headers - Super Sprint Race Exhaust & Xpipe - 19" Avant Garde M359 - Stoptech 380 6 pot BBK - EPIC Motorsports Tuning ////////////2009 328xi M-Tech E91 manual 6spd

- Instagram ->@e91kiter
Appreciate 0