View Single Post
      11-20-2017, 12:16 PM   #45
Over it
Mad Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: car

Time stamped photos

So I accurately predicted sellers husband would not take responsibility for his deception. Why would I pay more than agreed, that's just an ignorant comment. The amount paid so far to Flor Tostado is 24320.00.
Not sure why Tostado thinks documentation helps his cause but here are a couple for everyone who thinks the paint failed after I accepted the car. I also added a pic showing the paint bubbling and peeling. Notice the primer is perfectly smooth, zero abrasions.
So
Goes like this:
I offer to pay 30k pending inspection by dealer. I also asked a friend to look at it. Following these two inspections Tostado agrees to replace pulley, belts and oil control valve if I pay for parts. I agree but the car would sit for another two weeks so we skip the repairs called out in the PPI. All along Tostado's response to questions about paint is it's in perfect condition and you cannot tell it was replaced except for the lack of clear bra on the front implying that it's newer than the rest of the car. Comes out in the PPI that two wheels have been painted. Again Tostado says he doesn't know about it. I move forward as I plan to replace the wheels anyway. I pay for car to be flatbeded. Three weeks later car arrived. I go to pick it up, and before leaving I remove the tape. The tape reveals two things. First, there are areas on the underside where there was no paint, second, were there is masking tape, some of the paint peels off. The Carrier and I both document, I sign for the car with exceptions. I tried to discuss with Tostado but he is absolute, he will not assume any responsibility for peeling paint. Fast forward, he offers to pay half, I accept so that we can move on. Then he re-contacts me and says he's suing. And here we are.
Attached Images

Last edited by Over it; 11-20-2017 at 01:31 PM..
Appreciate 0