Drives: '01 911 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4-Villalona View Post
...some may jusy be indecisive.
hahaha that's a good one Barn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4RingedONE8T View Post
Sorry to be kinda a dick here
No prob. I expected nothing more. lol you do know that catering to potential "tire-kickers" is what it takes to better your odds of sales right? Businesses thrive or fail on this basis of supply and demand. You make it seem like you're doing us (the potential customers) a HUGE favor by providing a quote list of parts/labor...Are you kidding me? Suck it up dude! You can't possibly complain about the time it takes to quote for a potential sale; that's just unprofessional. It's part of the job, and it's expected of you. It's simple: do you want sales or not? You can do much better business-wise without that kind of attitude. And you obviously had enough time to shoot back a useless reply..I'm sure with your expertise in the field, you should be able to come up with a price list in a short amount of time..Haven't you guys done many a builds? Shouldn't you already be familiar with the different tiers of hardware that can potentially be applied to any given new build? Even @ 4 hours for one quote, that's still plenty good odds if you can bank AT LEAST $18k right? Just saying.

Anyway, g'luck with all of your builds.
Not saying that I can't appreciate what you guys are doing, but at that price range, and with that kind of condescending customer-service attitude/mindset, you've lost me as a customer completely. I suppose I just kicked your tire. Umadbro?

And to think I'd been putting aside a hefty amount of funding for a turbo app...What a bummer. Could've been yours!

Last edited by mfanatic325; 01-10-2012 at 12:33 PM..
Appreciate 0