01-10-2012, 07:47 AM   #122
A4RingedONE8T
Private
Rep
Drives: Turbo ///M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfanatic325 View Post
Fixed. lol jk

I was going to shoot them an e-mail. But there's something about being blatantly ignored that tickles my nerves and has me saying: "challenge accepted."
That, and I'm slightly bored.
Sorry to be kinda a dick here but we build CUSTOM one off setups, this isn't a kit where I say here by stage 1 or stage 2 ... we just don't work that way. It isn't lets spend lots of money to have something different just for the hell of it either. There's a reason each and every piece was chosen for this build, and with each piece was a lengthy discussion between Trevor, Marcus, Andrew, and myself. We don't offer a here buy this, we offer something built to each individual customer. I spent 4-5 hours working on the basic parts list and quote for Z4-Villalona, and that's just to give him a ballpark price with the hardware he wishes to use. You can double or triple that amount of time I will spend just working on a complete parts list and quote for a build like this to get it rolling. If he doesn't follow through with his build, 4-5 hours of my time is pretty valuable just to throw away from another tire kicker. The amount of emails, phone calls, and stop by's I get (and I don't typically deal with customers either) let alone the one's Andrew gets asking how much is this or how much is that. If you don't have the time to give us a call, email, or come by and see us to sit down and price out the setup you are looking for, I don't have hours to spend throwing out generic price quotes for no reason, there simply isn't enough time in the day. Earlier in the thread I gave a price range of what I think an adequate Z4M setup could be done for, from basic get the job done with custom hardware up to the Mac Daddy like Trevor's, expect 18-30k. Sorry if that's not good enough for you, when you're ready for the next step in possibly going forward with a build please let us know

-Shawn-
Appreciate 0