09-05-2015, 04:24 PM   #16
007MCoupe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Sakhir M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arllc View Post
Very interesting about the front lift. I'm running a front splitter and rear wing on my Z4M coupe race car and it has helped a lot with lap time. What I ended up doing to set up my rear wing was, I starting with the rear wing with a very aggressive angle and it made the car understeer badly. I just kept backing off on the attack angle until the car stopped under steering and that's where I left it. I am also running my car very low. I think this helps a lot when it comes to how good the front splitter works.

Here is a photo of my Z4M coupe race car in turn 10 at Sonoma.

007MCoupe, I was at the Nurburgring for track down the July 28th. I was testing a 130i race car and I'm going to move there for a month next summer and race in a couple VLN races.
Do you know what angle you're running on the rear? Are you at zero in the front as well? Curious...

Let me know! I never made it out to a VLN race but know a few guys who race. I'm aiming for a track day at Spa on the 18th of October, if you've go a race that weekend, let me know and I'll make a weekend out of it!