armyav8tor
n1smo
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipkiller View Post
Unless they know you and your driving expertise or your have your SCCA license, I think you are going to have an instructor.

Here is what the sign-up page says:
An instructor will be assigned to Green and Blue Group drivers and there will be daily classroom sessions for these groups. If you are signing up as an Intermediate Solo or Advanced driver, you will be asked for references if you have not run with FSR before.
Thanks for the info. They have no idea who I am and this is going to be my second HPDE. However, with the Tarheel BMWCCA my instructor had me solo'ing with the C group and I can run with the B group next time. I would prefer to just solo the entire time, my last instructor Chris Thompson taught me everything I need to know about the track. I included a link to my solo video under the remarks section and I hope that's enough for them to let me run in the intermediate group. I'll probably get a call or email from them when they review my request..... At which point I will sound like a douch like with Tarheel BMWCCA and tell them my home track is the Nurburgring... LOL
Appreciate 0