09-15-2012, 06:02 AM   #3
ANILE8
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupé - Carbon Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ga41 View Post
I've had them replaced 3 times so far... The first two times i had the engine light on and it turns out it was the sensors and the last one it wasn't on and i trying to cure a case of bad throttle response at low revs and hesitation with the rev build up. The first two times i believe it was caused by bad fuel. I used to put 100 octane gas from a particular petrol company (EKO, Greek one). Ever since i switched to 98 i didn't have a Check Engine Light again.
Yes, they are the symptoms I had too. I had poor throttle response and intermittent hesitation when accelerating through the rev range. I remember reading about your problems with o2 sensors in another post or forum and that is what lead me to suspect this problem. I want to let others who might one day read this thread know what could be wrong with their vehicle.

I too suspect it was bad petrol. I used Shell V-Power exclusively since my vehicle was new. I am now switching to BP Ultimate. I don't know if it will make any difference but I am willing to try after hearing bad things from friends about this issue.

To have them replaced three times is getting serious. How many km's did you have when they were replaced each time?
Nitron NTR R3 | StopTech Trophy Sport STR-60 380x32mm / StopTech Trophy Sport STR-40 355x32mm | Bridgestone RE-71RS | ADV.1 | CDV Delete | TMS Rear Camber Arms | RE Diablo's | 4.10 Gears | Euro Headers | RTD REVO1 Short Shifter
Appreciate 0