11-11-2012, 03:03 PM   #774
ZStig
instagram 997turbotom
Rep
Drives: Interlagos Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22022 View Post
Hi Guys,

Sorry i don't contribute much to Zpost but i stalk it every day especially this thread .

Excellent job on your time Rof..er ZStig your a full second and 1/2 faster than me but im not running meth.
Your right about the accuracy at the truck stops my car with stock wheels and battery was 3600lb full tank this cant be right.

And Beedub is right, our axles are weak this is what happened to my passenger half shaft in second gear under full throttle at around 6500 RPM.

ZStig have you sourced out and after market axles yet?

thanks man. You're definitely looking at the right thread, this is where I post EVERYTHING related to my experience

What kind of kit are you running on your car? Vt1-445 or VT2-500? If your axles broke running as much power as me, that DOES worry me. Might have to be my next major mod before I upgrade power. I definitely won't run slicks without upgrading my axles

I think I'm only getting minor gains from my meth kit. The pump isn't mounted lower than the meth tank, the nozzle can be moved upstream another 6", and I have to get an adapter for my aftermarket check valve so I'm not running TWO check valves. I wanna mount my pump so that the line coming from it, to the nozzle, is as short as possible so it could theoretically kick in faster even though a check valve should keep it pre-loaded..