SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncnmra View Post
I work with UPS every day, and they feed BS lines to me daily. I can assure you that if the driver had it on the truck he's not going to "eyeball" the weight and take it back. That is way above their pay grade.

My bet is that they f-ed up, and are trying to blame someone else so that they don't have to honor their delivery guarantee as per their fine print. Check the entered weight on the UPS label on the box when in arrives.

Can't promise that you'll like yours, but I have no regrets with mine. Install takes 45 mins, taking your time. Make sure you have all the necessary bolts (you can likely reuse the OEM ones). I made that mistake with my Diablos at first, had to do the job twice :/
The UPS driver just delivered the exhaust about half an hour before I have to leave for a meeting. He's the guy who usually delivers and we have a good relationship. I discussed the weird status change and the delivery being rescheduled to today. He also said that once something is on the truck they deliver it and they don't "re-weigh" stuff. Said he didn't see it yesterday but said that it might have gotten pulled for a "random audit". Oh well, chalk it up to UPS weirdness, although I get a lot of packages delivered and I've never seen that before.

Appreciate 0