View Single Post
      06-11-2013, 05:43 PM   #7
NewZee
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4 3.0si

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beech-Z4 View Post
All the Finger Lakes are GREAT to drive around. There are many back roads around them and between them. If I am ever headed from Elmira/Corning area to Syracuse or Rochester I like to head up to Watkins and along the West Side of Seneca Lake to Geneva. I actually live close to Watkins Glen Race Track and love taking back roads around here. Once the leaves start changing, through on a sweatshirt, turn on the heated seat and maybe even the heater, drop the top and go for a GREAT drive! I just joined this forum tonight. I bought a used Z4 a couple months ago and absolutely LOVE IT!!!! There are a lot of forums on line and just trying to check out any that may have people around here. If you are ever down around the Elmira/Corning area you will have to let me know. Hope you had a great drive if you already did it.
Beech,
You should check out "Flower City RoadsterZ" group on Facebook we are a central NY group that get together for drives! Going to Saratoga Springs on the 23rd, and around seneca lake in August. Would like you to join the group.

NewZee
Buffalo, NY Area
2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Roadster
Black Sapphire Metalic, premium & sport pkg.
Appreciate 0