View Single Post
      04-09-2012, 07:46 PM   #47
mpp33
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0i

I'm 26 and I am a Wraparound Facilitator for families with children who have severe emotional disorders. I feel a little left field compared to all the other professions mentioned in this thread. >.>

I basically go into all sorts of homes and work with families intensely each week. I stay with each family about 1-2+ years. I work to find out what is good about them and their kids and rebuild it from a strengths based perspective. I work with all sorts of families, but all of my kids have the most severe behavior you can imagine. I fight to keep them in their homes, as opposed to be shut away in mental health hospitals at the tax payers expense.

I can pay my bills and buy a new work polo every now and then. I guess I could do something else and make more money, but I make enough to have my Z4 (which I've loved since my parents bought me a Z3 in college, before they lost their jobs in the recession) and I love what I'm doing.

I could either spend my little disposable money on a lot of pinot noir or a Z4. I chose the car.
Appreciate 0