Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barryb97 View Post
Looks great. Where did you get it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko521 View Post
Very nice.... please post the model and where it can be procured!
I bought it from Rennline, same site I bought my H/T pedals (see thread here). Product link:

http://www.rennline.com/newssection.asp?dept=982

Few things to note though:

1) This bracket is meant to be used with their tow hook mount. However, due to the curvature of our bumper, the tow hook will NOT clear the front bumper even with the addition of extra washers. Therefore, you will have to call in your order and ask for a special order: a) tow hook screw + b) GoPro bracket but NO actual tow hook

2) As mentioned above, because clearance is an issue, you will need to also specify the need for extra washers. I don't recall how many used but I can check later today how many I used exactly that way you can specify the same number.

3) In their product link, you see the GoPro camera is mounted directly to their metal bracket. However if you look at their other picture where it's mounted on the rear bumper, you see they used one of the GoPro extensions (I believe it's the right angle arm) to get around the offset of the bumper. Because we have similar issues on our front bumper, I had to use that extension as well. FYI the extension is included with your original GoPro kit.

If you are interested in this mount, I'd call Rennline directly and ask for Tom. They have great customer service and Tom was the one who I spoke to when dealing with fitment questions so he should be familiar with what you'd need to get this to work.

Last edited by 3002 tii; 09-02-2011 at 09:12 AM..
Appreciate 0