12-29-2012, 09:24 AM   #3
h100250
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue 2003 3.0 Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff View Post
I say almost. A complicated series of events led to my thought to trade my 2004 Z4 3.0 for a 2008 335xi coupe. One factor is the fact that there is a foot of snow on the ground now and I need a reliable all-year car with AWD.

(I have another car I use for winter, a CRV, but I was going to give that to my daughter.)

I went all the way through getting the loan approved but put it on hold. The trade-in value for my Z4 is not what I would like and the combination of money out of my pocket and higher monthly payments given my current financial situation is just a little too much.

It is a nice car though, space gray exterior with Imola red interior, great condition, ~50K miles. It wouldn't be nearly as much fun in the warm months but for the rest of the year it would be awesome.

I could still do it next week...talk me out of it!
Glad to hear also you did not put yourself in the trick bag with payments. I to have a situation a Z4 and a 530i which I refuse to let salt and slick roads cause damage to. So I bought a $800.00 clunker to drive around its not pretty but its reliable always starts has cost me minimal to maintain 'Honda Accord'.
Appreciate 0