04-28-2011, 03:47 PM   #45
007MCoupe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Sakhir M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3.0si View Post
so... i should apologize to the OP, Arxangel, for kinda sorta stealing his thread. sorry, man.

i am extremely interested in these topics as i would love to get into auto-x with my z4c. if there's interest from others here, i would like to start a new thread that contains some of the theory and the math behind opinions reflected in setups found in track hound cars, auto-x cars, and straight up tuner cars. this would be a near one-stop shop for all willing to fill their heads to the brim with crazy talk like scrub radius, arc trajectory, and overall suspension geometry. it probably would not go into detail about power upgrades, instead focus on getting the power to the pavement.

so what say you? how about this, if three others reading this are interested, let me know, i'll start a new thread linked from here. takers?
lurker here. A thread like that would be amazing, at least for someone like me. I'm just getting into tracking and 'racing' (after 2 track events i'd hardly call myself a 'racer'!), but am very interested in it, and soaking up all knowledge i can of the topic.