11-04-2010, 02:30 PM   #175
Diokaef
Engineer
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235I 2015, 335i 2011

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [6.33]
I don't understand why people is so antagonistic about new things (answer to a email that I received), Things like this take time and money and if its not finished yet is because I spend a lot of money on it and I don't want to waste money, everything has to be well measured balanced studied so to achieve a good and reliable result. We are trying to accomplish something that will be of benefit to anyone that uses this car like me and enjoy it.

We are trying to give the opportunity to either use this exhaust with a tune dedicated for it or even use headers w/o need for tuning and bypass problems with OBDII and this was never done before.

If I had another 10k-15k laying around I could have this done within two weeks but I don't, so I have to make small investments at the time to keep my budget in check.

Thank's for all those that patiently are waiting for this and know how hard it is to get things done w/o making big mistakes and wasting a ton of money.

I really don't understand why such a behavior, I could just get this for myself why does anyone want to bring it down like I'm a asking anything of anyone.
Appreciate 0