03-11-2008, 03:05 PM   #20
1st_Knight
'Entwicklung 85 - Zukunft4'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 Z4 SMG DINAN S1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck I View Post
Now that you've installed most of the goodies, are you going to get the software update? You should be close to meeting the requirements for the DINAN certification... I priced out the cost of the S Package verses buying each part one at at time and the cost is about the same... I've been considering the S Package also, but can't seem to make up my mind... I have a 2.5 also and don't know if the return is worth the effort... I'd be enterested in getting your opinion when you're done... I sure looks good though... Chuck I

LOL...During my lunch, I just finished a telephone conversation with both the Dealership & Dinan Engineering. As of today, I had qualified for the badge...Yahoo!

In addition, next week and after I have the Stage 2 Engine Performance Software installed, the BMW Dealership Dinan representative had mentioned to me that he will be able to start the paperwork for my Dinan "S" Package certification.

I am sincerely looking forward to receiving my Dinan plaque with the issued serial number....

Last edited by 1st_Knight; 03-12-2008 at 12:52 AM..
Appreciate 0