View Single Post
      04-16-2014, 04:05 PM   #43
chickdr
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2006 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfanatic325 View Post
Never updated this thread. So, fast-forward a little over half a year or so.............
VF has rescinded their offer to update my blower for me, saying that they used to be able to make a little money off selling user blowers to an unnamed client, but they no longer purchase used blowers. They claim that it's a little over $400 to update the blower trim, but I haven't been able to contact the proper personnel over @ Vortech so I'll get to it eventually maybe.

But more importantly, I've since ditched VF's shitty in-house tune and went with a custom tune by Frank Smith. Frank and I are currently in on the third datalogging trial and the car has improved tremendously in both drivability and power output. Once everything's good to go, I will schedule for another dyno session at a local race shop that has a Dynojet. Will update thread when necessary
So they sent you an outdated/inferior kit and won't stand behind it? It is really even a 570 S/C unit? I would have tended to remove the kit, send it back and refuse payment(if you paid via CC). That is some crap CS by VF. Glad you are getting it done on your own.
Appreciate 0