08-01-2012, 08:37 AM   #1
Mirko
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E86 Z4M, E90 328i, E84 X1

Cayuga (TMP) Advanced Driver Training Aug 20 or 27

Hi All,

Punko and I have gone out to this event and had a good time. We were pretty much the only guys out on the track for the entire morning. In the afternoon the exotic car tour showed up but I don't think this is the norm.

If you are looking to get out on the track for the first time or like to drive with pretty much no one out there then Monday's are the best time to do so. The track also has good run off spaces, only one place to watch for but you can take that corner at 20km/hr (like I do) and have no issues.

I usually can't go in the start of the month due to my work but would be able to make it out on August 20th or August 27th. It is a full day event (9am-5pm).

Let me know if there is any interest and for what day. I will go out to one of these days regardless but would like to get some more Z4 guys out there. I do realize that it is on a Monday but that's what sick days are for

http://www.torontomotorsportspark.com/raceway/adt.html

The cost is $170 the Friday before and $200 day of. If you want an instructor then it's an extra $70. Gerry Low is the main instructor at the track. I went with Terry for my time out and he was pretty good.
Appreciate 0