View Single Post
      02-17-2009, 12:20 AM   #21
Feyd
Major
Rep
Drives: a DEEZZULL

No, it's not really... because you have no idea what you are talking about.

(screen grab from Tirerack for the same wheels and tires)

As you can see the actual price for these wheels and tires is/was right at $1600 (as claimed). With perhaps perhaps only 6k miles on a tire that carries a 380 treadwear grade + the fact that at the time of the wheels and tired being removed from my car they had only been installed for a few months means that the $1200.00 that I was projecting they were worth at the time was fair as far as depreciation goes.

I will agree that the fact that one of the wheels has a slight scuff in it is a bit more of a detractor thus the asking my asking price was dropped more than appropriately to $1000.00 OBO.

Your opinions aren't useful because you clearly aren't interested in what I'm trying to sell. Your opinions aren't useful because you obviously are uneducated on what I am trying to sell. Your opinions aren't useful because all you are trying to accomplish is to discredit me and what I'm trying to do.

I'm sorry your mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough when you were young. Please go be a troll on someone else's thread.
Appreciate 0