03-16-2015, 03:31 PM   #1
Cyclops
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 E91 328i & 07 E86 M

Garage List
Looking for some help on choosing a new suspension

So I have narrowed it down to 4 choices; 2 coilover sets, 2 spring shock combos. Main reason is to lower the car, I don't needed it slammed just come down to close the wheel gap. Need it to be a comfortable rides as 80% of the time my wife and I will just go way for the weekend. However, I do plan on attending 1 or 2 track events a year and enjoy some spirited driving at times. So here are my choices and concerns.

H&R Coilovers : from what I have read there seems to be split on whether they ride hard or not and that's what I'm trying to avoid. But I like the adjustability factor.

Fortune 500: seems people are happy with these and you can choose your spring rates which is a plus. I like that its something different what everybody else is running.

Bilstein B6 HD and Eibach: review on this combo are good, I really have not read a negative about them other then you can adjust the height.

Bilstein B12 (Pro-Kit): lack on info so I'm not sure anyone has ever pulled the trigger on these so makes me wonder? So I'm just throwing it in here as an option.

Last edited by Cyclops; 03-16-2015 at 03:52 PM..
Appreciate 0